Other Insurance

Taking care of all your general insurance needs

While Bogacz Insurance Services specialises in insurance for businesses in the transport industry, we offer a range of other insurance products.

We provide competitive pricing on a broad range of domestic insurance policies to cover the assets that are important to you. You don’t need to go anywhere else!

Whatever your insurance needs, with over two decades of experience in the insurance industry you can rely on Bogacz Insurance Services to deliver the right cover for you.

property insurance

Home insurance

Home insurance protects homeowners against property damage, loss, or destruction. Policies cover events including fire, theft, and natural disasters such as floods.

Home insurance protects the ‘bricks and mortar’ of your house and sometimes outbuildings like garages, provided they are permanently fixed. There are two types of home insurance:

  • Accidental damage – covers unforeseen mishaps around the home that can occur in everyday life
  • Listed or defined events – covers only specific events listed in the insurance contract

Buying a house is likely to be the biggest investment you make in your life, so it makes sense to protect it accordingly.

Landlord insurance is a type of home insurance that offers a financial safety net for your investment property against unforeseen damages.

It typically covers the building and permanent fixtures and fittings if they’re destroyed or damaged by certain events. It can also cover damage caused by fires, explosions, storm, water, natural disasters and more. Some policies may even cover vandalism or malicious damage caused by your tenants.

Landlord insurance also provides liability cover if tenants (or their guests) injure themselves on the property and it’s the landlord’s fault (i.e., tripping on an old carpet or getting sick from an old gas heater leak). Some policies can also cover landlords against losses from rental defaults (i.e., if tenants don’t pay their rent or break their contract early).

Contents insurance

Contents insurance protects the contents of your home, including your furniture, jewellery, appliances, and electronics. Contents insurance is generally available as a standalone policy or combined with home insurance.

It could cost you thousands of dollars to replace your belongings without contents insurance. For the same reason you insure your car, contents insurance is essential in protecting your belongings and valuables from the unexpected.

Whether you are a major primary producer or the owner of a hobby farm, we can tailor an insurance policy to cover your unique needs.

We can offer you a choice of excesses and cover options, including but not limited to:

  • Crop and farm income protection
  • Home and contents
  • Farm motor, machinery, buildings, and liability
  • Livestock, fencing and hay
  • Farm loss of income and business interruption
  • Goods in transit
  • Large, corporate, small and hobby farm insurance
  • Machinery breakdown insurance
  • Cyber
  • Management liability

Whatever your vehicle of choice – car, motorbike, boat, campervan – Bogacz Insurance Services has your insurance needs covered.

Private vehicle insurance

Whatever your vehicle of choice – car, motorbike, boat, campervan – Bogacz Insurance Services has your insurance needs covered.

Car insurance protects you against financial loss for damages resulting from car accidents, theft, weather events and other unforeseen costs according to your policy type.

It can cover you if you damage property or another vehicle. If you opt for a higher level of coverage, you may also be covered for the repair or replacement costs of your vehicle because of collisions, fire, theft, and weather events.

Motorcycle insurance

Whether you ride daily or a weekend enthusiast, we will find the right insurance coverage for motorcycle riders both on-road and off-road.

From everyday use motorbikes and scooters, to motocross, endure, quad bikes, and kid’s motorcycles, to veteran, vintage, and classic motorcycles we can arrange comprehensive cover or low usage cover to suit your needs.

Both on and off the water, it makes sense to protect your boat or pleasure craft with an insurance policy that is fit for purpose.

We can find the right cover for:

  • Runabouts
  • Cruisers
  • Personal watercraft, both stand-up and sit down
  • Yachts and catamarans
  • Off beach yachts
  • Houseboats
  • Trailer sailors

Caravan and camper trailer insurance

Speak with Bogacz Insurance Services for all your caravan, motorhome, and camper trailer needs. We can also find the perfect coverage for some of the more unusual recreational vehicles such as 5th wheelers, tiny homes on wheels and horse floats.

Bogacz has all your insurance needs covered

Give us a call or drop us a line today to secure peace of mind that your assets are covered.

This website uses cookies
We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services.